Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fundraiser Craft show for Jeanette Hunt Animal Shelter Blair, Ne


I will be participating in a craft show in Blair Nebraska Saturday April 17th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. There will be between 22 to 28 booths there. Everything at the show will be hand crafted. We will all donate items for a raffle to raise money for the shelter I am very excited about the show, especially since we will be helping raise money for animals. I love animals and enjoy making items for them. I hope we have a successful show. I am looking forward to meeting other area crafters and getting my name out into the community. I will take pics of the event and post them on here after the show. If you are in the area please stop by Central Courts in Blair Nebraska Saturday the address is 407 south 16th street Blair, Nebraska 68008

2 comments:

  1. You should post this on the forum too Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come join in on the fun:

    "Global Animal Blogging Event"

    Just click on the GABE badge to see all the links to my furry friends pages!!!

    OREO (woof woof)

    ReplyDelete