Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jewlery To Keep by Suzbax


I just came across Jewelry To Keep shop on artfire http://www.suzbax.artfire.com/ As soon as I saw the sacred heart rosary bracelet I thought of my Mom. My Mom is a good catholic Mother who belongs to the rosary society at her church. Any good catholic would be proud to wear such a lovely rosary bracelet.





When I came across the Show Your Team Spirit bracelet. I immediately thought of my sister Tracy. Tracy and her husband Rick are big Iowa State supporters. They have a son Nick who has already graduated and his little brother Lance will be starting at ISU next school year. I could just imagine the bracelet in ISU colors with a Cy mascot dangling from it.

Check out her shop, tell her mydoggieandme sent you ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment