Friday, February 13, 2009

Sad day for Mom and Dad

Today we took our son Russ and his beagle Karter to the airport. They are moving to Washington state to join his fiancee Annie. We had a nice day and evening Thursday. The grandparents came to see Russ before he moved. I did pretty well, actually a lot better than I thought I would do. I didn't cry until I turned around to leave. I have never been this far from my child. I know especially with this economy that they must move where the jobs are. They both promised we will keep in contact, he even bought his Momma a web cam with a mic so we can skype. I know Annie will take great care of him. We are all looking forward to their Sept. 26 wedding. I miss you son.
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. He will be fine. What an adventure. He truly deserves it. They look so darn happy! Just think of the great trips going to see them, and how exciting for them to be with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a webcam how fun it will be to keep up with each other. And a fall wedding...how exctiting.

    ReplyDelete