Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bead All About It



Dawn has a great jewelry making supply shop on Artfire. These are just a couple of examples of what you will find in her shop.
If you are into making handmade jewelry check out Dawn's shop, tell her My Doggie And Me sent you.

Artisan's Bio:I've been designing for a number of years. In June of 2008, when I couldn't find hanks in any of the stores in my area, I made the comment " I should open my own bead store so I could get what I wanted and needed". And that's what I did. Its a wonderful feeling to go to work and play instead! Its hard to have a bad day when you're surrounded in beautiful colors and doing what you love to do, and that I do!
From the Artisan:Xtra Xtra "Bead All About It" news. Welcome to our studio!! Here you will find a wonderful selection of top quality, beautiful ,semi-precious gemstone strands, pendants and other gorgeous items to create your one of a kind necklace, bracelets, earrings and more. You will be very pleased. We'll be adding more items often, so please be sure to stop back often. Lots of beauty with unsurpassed quality! Looking for something particular..Let us know! We have semi precious for every price range! Check out our Artfire Stimulus Package Items too!

No comments:

Post a Comment