Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jewelry To Keep















Suz has a nice shop on Artfire http://www.suzbax.artfire.com She specalizes in handmade jewelry. She has quite a varied selection in her shop. Stop by and check it out and tell her My Doggie And Me sent you.
Artisan's Bio:I am a retired pediatric nurse practitioner. I have been making jewelry for approximately 5 years. Most of my work has been sold through word of mouth. I have recently branched out on the web to get more exposure. I love making jewelry especially when I am trying a new design. I have taken a few formal classes but most of what I have learned has been self taught. I read several beading magazines and I am constantly looking for new jewelry magazines at the library. I love trying out new techniques and experimenting with new stones to see how they come out. I hope you enjoy my jewelry as much as I do making it.
From the Artisan:Most of my jewelry is made using crystals, beads, gemstones and pearls. I will do custom work and love to make grandmother bracelets with birthstones and sports themed jewelry in your favorite teams colors. SPRING CLEANING SALEI am participating in the ArtFire Jewelry Designers and Jewelry Supply Shops Guild's Spring Cleaning Event.Click on Spring Cleaning in my categories section for some great buys. This is a great opportunity to get some nice jewelry and to win some nice prizes too. For more information on this event go to artfirejewelrydesignjewelrysupplyshop.blogspot.com FROM NOW UNTIL MOTHER'S DAY - FREE US SHIPPINGI will be donating $1 from every sale to JoAnn at piecefulquilting.blogspot.com for her husband's upcoming heart surgery costs. FOR ADVERTISED SALES: Mention where you saw the sale and I make the adjustment to your invoice in PayPal. If you have already paid then I will credit back the difference to your PayPal account.

















No comments:

Post a Comment