Friday, June 12, 2009

Gott Beads?


Studio Announcement:
Hello, welcome to GottBeads, a destash store. I have been purchasing beads for many years and have finally come to the conclusion that I will never live long enough to use them all. So I am going to destash my overloaded shelves and share lots of items with you. I hope you enjoy purchasing these items as much as I did.My studio is a smoke free enviroment.


Artisan Biography for GottBeads
I have been beading for about 10 years. I have been known to over indulge when purchasing beads, often buying 2, 3 or more strands when 1 strand was probably enough.I have now decided to share my over stocked inventory with you, as I have just about taken over every room in the house.I will continue to make jewelry and sell it in my other Artfire Studio "AccessoriesByGottjoy". And yes, I'll probably still over indulge myself when it comes to buying beads - which means I'll just have more to sell in my destash studio.
If you are looking for some interesting beads check out this Artfire shop.
www.gottbeads.artfire.com Tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment