Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Popnicute & Popnicutesupplies


Artisan Biography for popnicute
Popnicute is a one woman show, running by me, Kharisma (Kay for short) R. Sommers. Arts and crafts have been my passion since i was a little girl. I've tried many art forms during my year growing up. I'm a Bachelor in Art, graphic design major. Jewelry always fascinates me and I love wearing the unique kinds. Often I'd make one for myself just to be different than anyone else. From simple stringing to paper clay, and just recently, this Summer'08, I found my calling in wire wrapping. I'm so passionate about this that I want it to be a serious business. So this is the type of jewellery that will dominate my shop! I hope you like my style :D


Welcome to PopnicuteSupplies. In here, you will find: - Handmade jewelry supplies- Destash supplies- Digital painting- Banners- TutorialsI'm still slowly filling out my store so please come back often.
You will find some lovely handmade one of a kind jewelry items in Popnicute Artfire Studio www.popnicute.artfire.com In Popjicutesupplies Artfire Studio www.popnicutesupplies.artfire.com you will find many tutorials and jewlery supplies.
Check out the Studios and remember to tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment