Friday, June 12, 2009

Kickinskreations


Artisan Biography for kickinskreations
We are located in the Catskill Mountains of N.Y. We was blessed with three boys, our youngest son is still at home, our middle son is now a Marine in the USMC. and our oldest son passed away in Dec. 07 from a terrible accident. KICKINSKREATIONS was created in Jan 08 creating my items helped and continues to help me through the times i need it most. Our son Shawn gives me the strength and is in the items that make up kickinskreations. We also run a gift shop in the Catskill Mountains that also features my items. In my free time I do street fairs and functions in my community. I am always looking for new items to make, and look forward to expanding to new adventures in my craft making.
You will find candles that look good enough to eat in this Artfire shop:
Stop by and check out her shop, tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment