Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3zArt







AJ has a really funky & fun shop on Artfire. http://3zart.artfire.com/ You will find the coolest switch plates, mouse pads and coasters just to name a few things. I just bought the coolest pink mouse pad with skulls on it, can't wait to get it. Here are a few of my favorites from her shop.

Artisan's Bio:Hi there. I've had a pretty interesting life for my short time here! Lived in many wonderful places (and many not so wonderful). Currently going to school to hopefully make something of myself :) I love making home decor items and experimenting to make new products. I have lots of crazy ideas..some work wonderfully and others end in disaster(and usually burnt hands). I also love playing with polymer clay but that is just a hobby and I would probably never sell any of my work. I have not had a traditional life at all...it is very hard for me to fill out any kind of form about myself *<:o)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature (and your purchase)!!

    -AJ, 3zArt

    ReplyDelete