Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catfluff!







Gabi has a really fun & practical shop on Artfire called Catfluff. She makes shopping bags and wine sacks out of recycled feed sacks. She also makes different sizes of purses & totes. You will also find handmade pillows, pillow covers and even sewing patterns in her shop.
From the Artisan:Welcome!If you are reading this it means you have stumbled into the home of catfluff. If you have allergies please do not go any further!Just kidding, although my items are made in a smoke free but not pet free home, I keep the fluff to a minimum.
Artisan's Bio:DON'T SNEEZE! ...if you're still here - read on!So you want to know about catfluff? I am a Czech who grew up in Chicago and recently moved back to the Czech Republic with my English husband and two Spanish felines.I have lived in 7 countries and visited over 50. My love of travel and current location on the planet inspires my work.
Check out Gabi's shop and tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment