Saturday, April 11, 2009

Alisuns




From the Artisan:ALISUNS IS HAVING A 15 PERCENT OFF SALE FROM NOW UNTIL MOTHER'S DAY. PRICES LISTED ALREADY REFLECT THE DISCOUNT. Please note that all domestic first class shipments under 13 oz are without cost to the customer. I pledge that everything in my shop is hand-crafted; is either my own design, or I have legal permission to use it. I pledge to provide my customers with the highest quality product I'm capable of producing; to treat my customers courteously; to provide them with excellent service; and to conduct my business in an ethical and socially responsible manner.Alisun's Custom Crafted Jewelry is my full-time at-least-8hr/day obsession. I enjoy custom crafting my 3 Generations necklaces, bracelets, and Core of My Heart earrings and hope to have a selection of styles of them up on the website soon.I work in gemstone and Swarovski, with gold filled or sterling silver wire. I enjoy the look of the fine metals and crystals, and use them almost exclusively. The occasional finding or pendant will be plated, but if it is, I have noted it in my listing.Although I have a category called "custom" almost any style in my studio can be custom made for you.Shipping from my studio to anyone in the United States is free when sent First Class Mail.I will ship USPS Priority Mail for $4.95 and USPS express mail for $17.50 within the US (note no handling prices). Make me an offer with the additional cost included for alternate shipping methods.International folks: Again, USPS first class minimal fees. If you want expedited shipping, make me an offer.
Check out Alisuns Artfire shop http://alisuns.artfire.com
Tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment