Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wooleycreek Tribal & Ethnic Jewelry







Carmon has a nice
shop on Artfire http://www.wooleycreek.artfire.com/ She makes beautiful handmade Native American jewelry, moccasins and pouches. You will find bracelets, matching earrings and necklaces in her shop. I am including just a few examples from her shop.

Artisan's Bio:I have been beading since 1990. We also do other Native American crafts. My husband and I set up at Powwows and Flea Markets to sell my crafts and Vintage Native American Jewelry. We also sell on Ebay. under the name of Wooleycreek. I am disabled and spend most of my time doing things I can sit at the table to work on. Beadwork helps pass the time when I can't walk.

Check out Carmon's shop and tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment