Monday, April 13, 2009

Accessories By Gott Joy







As usual I can't sleep, so what else do I do but surf Artfire..... I came across another great shop. Joyce has something for everyone. You will find jewlery in her shop and other cool things like, keychains, letter openers, wine stoppers, ceiling fan pulls and pens. Stop by and check out her shop: http://accessoriesbygottjoy.artfire.com/

Artisan's Bio:I have been making jewelry for several years. I got hooked on it when I discovered the cool things my co-workers were making. I knew once I purchased those first beads, I was in trouble. I've been know to buy 2 or 3 strands of something I like, just in case I might need more than 1 strand. So now I will share my over indulgence with you, by selling some of these items in my destash store "GottBeads" here on Artfire.

Make sure you tell Joyce My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment