Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Creative Cove Jewelry Designs







Cheryl has some great handmade jewlery in her shop. http://www.creativejewelry.artfire.com/ One of my favorites is the alaskin mookatie neclace. Here are just a few of the items from her shop.

Artisan's Bio:

Hi! I am so happy to be here on Artfire. I live in Alaska, and stay at home with my three year old grandson. I devote a lot of my time to my jewelry and the designs I create. My DH and I have lived here for twenty five years. Most of the inspiration for my pieces comes from the great beauty I am surrounded by in this great state. I have been making jewelry for about six years and have been selling at art markets and bazaars for the last year. Enjoy!

Stop by Cheryl's shop and tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment