Monday, April 20, 2009

Silver River Jewelry







Sonja has some exceptional handmade jewelry in her Artfire shop. http://www.silverriverjewelry.artfire.com/ Fine artisan jewelry made with a variety of techniques including wire wrapping, metal smithing and lapidary (rocks). Elegant, affordable, well made jewelry with a touch of whimsy.

Artisan's Bio:I have a passion for my family, the outdoors and designing jewelry. I am also an avid reader and enjoy being on the water. I love summer and am not so thrilled with winter (this is an issue since I live in Ohio lol!).I love what I do. For me the whole process is fascinating. It is like treasure hunt, from finding the perfect combination of stones or beads, to manipulating the metal with hammer and fire. Digging a stone out of the ground that looks like nothing special only to open it up and find beauty inside. There is something elementally satisfying in that.
Check out Sonja's shop and tell her My Doggie And Me sent you ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice promotion. great to see that you are on the train

    ReplyDelete